The Coral sign up offer is very easy and can be completed in a matter of minutes. All we have to do is open up an account and bet £5.00 to receive £20.00 in free bets. This will give us a guaranteed profit of £16.00. Here’s how it’s done:
Terms of the offer
- Minimum qualifying stake of £5.00.
- The minimum odds for our qualifying bet must be greater than 1.50 (1/2).
- Qualifying bet to bet place within 14 days of account creation.
- Customers depositing via Neteller, Skrill (Moneybookers), PayPal or PaySafe will not be eligible.
- Free bets paid as 4 x £5.00 and valid for 7 days.
Qualifying Bet and Strategy (select option)
1. Like any offer it’s up to you what your qualifying bet will be on, for this welcome offer any market on any sport will qualify. As usual we will be looking for a market with close back and lay odds. We will be using fictional odds (yes, made up odds!) for the purposes of this example. The strategy for this offer is a simple Bet and Get type offer.
We can enter our details for the qualifying bet on the Matched Betting Calculator as follow: Stake £5.00 Team 1 Back Odds 1.50, Team 1 Lay Odds 1.53 Lay Commission 2%.
|If Back Wins|
|If Lay Wins|
The calculator tells us to lay £4.97 on Team 1 for a qualifying loss of -£0.13.
Let’s take a quick look to see whats happening with our bets:
|Team 1 win||+£2.50||-£2.63||-£0.13|
|Team 1 don’t win||-£5.00||+£4.87||-£0.13|
As we can see if is irrelevant if Team 1 wins or loses, we will still lose £0.13 but we will have gained £20.00 in free bets!
Now that we have completed the welcome offer we can now extract our profit as cash. Our free bets will be credited immediately after our qualifying bet has been placed. Free bets for this offer must be used within 7 days. We should expect to extract 80% cash making our free bets worth at least £16.00. Don’t forget to take away any qualifying loses that we may have received qualifying for the offer.
By this point you should know how to extract profit from free bets, but if your still unsure or need a refresher the perfect guide can be found here.