The MansionBet welcome offer is aimed more towards the slightly more advanced users. This is due to the offer being a deposit bonus with roll over but that doesn’t mean we can’t still profit it from it! All we have to do is sign up with bonus code “MB50” and MansionBet will give us 50% of our deposit amount up to £50.
Terms of the offer
- Minimum deposit £10.
- Maximum bonus of £50.
- Bonus code “MB50” must be entered on sign up.
- Minimum odds to contribute towards rollover 1.80 (4/5).
- Bonus must be wagered 6 times prior to withdrawal and must be completed within 30 days.
- Real money can be withdrawn at any time.
- Deposit method is restricted to UK debit/credit card only. eWallets etc will not be eligible for the offer.
Qualifying Bet and Strategy
There are a few strategies we can use to ensure maximum profit while taking on this welcome offer. We are going to go for the full amount of bonus of £50 meaning we will be depositing £100. Before any bonus funds are converted to real money we must wager our initial deposit 6 times, meaning a total £600 wagering. We will aim to place our initial £150 (sports real and sports bonus) on a horse and hope it loses. This means our initial deposit and bonus funds will be moved over to the exchange. If our horse does however win, we can withdraw our sports real money due to MansionBets terms of the offer:
- Any winnings accrued during wagering of your deposit and bonus funds will be proportionately distributed between your sports real balance and your sport bonus balance until wagering is complete. Funds in your sports real balance are withdrawable at any time.
We can enter our details for the qualifying bet on the Matched Betting Calculator as follow: Stake £150 Horse 1 back dds 8.00, Horse 1 lay odds 8.2, lay commission 2%.
|If Back Wins|
|If Lay Wins|
We can break down the possible outcomes:
|Horse 1 wins||+£150.00||-£1056.24||-£6.24|
|Horse 1 loses||-£100.00 (-£50.00 bonus)||+£143.77||+43.77|
As we can see if Horse 1 wins we stand to take a qualifying loss of £6.24, but if Horse 1 loses we immediately make £43.77.
My qualifying bet won, what do I do now?
If this happens don’t fret we can still make a profit, although it won’t be as much. We can proceed and withdraw any sports real balance we have and roll over the remaining bonus funds. We will have £500 left to roll over so now we drop down to finding close matches at the minimum odds (1.80). Depending on how much we have left in bonus funds we can either try to lose it to the exchange, but as we will be targeting low odds it may be better to underlay 5 £100 bets or accept the standard qualifying loss on each bet.
Below is an example of total loses and profit if we placed 5 £100 bets at back odds 1.80, lay odds 1.83, lay commission 2%.
|Previous qualifying loss on initial £150 stake||Qualifying loss on bonus funds £5 x £100||Total profit for the offer|